The next release of pgfSweave is now on CRAN! It has been a while since I posted about pgfSweave and there have been some significant changes in the past couple of months.
The main new features are:
- Automatic code highlighting via the highlight package. This can be turned off with the
- “Tidying” of source code output via the
- Access to tikzDevice sanitization through a code chunk option
- Automatic addition of the
\pgfrealjobnamecommand if it does not exist similarly to the addition of the
- Setting tex.driver=latex will now (in addition to working) generate an eps file
And of course bug fixes:
- Fixes for bunches of issues related to the changes in Sweave in R 2.12. I think these issues are now resolved (fingers crossed)
keep.sourceactually works now.