pgfSweave 1.1.3 is now on CRAN. This release adds a few new features and fixes some bugs
- The pesky Rplots.pdf file is not generated anymore
- Brand new vignette by Hans Ekbrand on the use of pgfSweave with large data sets based on this site.
- New example on using caching by Yihui Xie
- Reusing code chunks now works as expected
- Inline comments are now preserved when tidy=T (thanks to changes in the formatR)
Please see the NEWS file for the full list sicce version 1.1.0.
I am also now working on the next version of pgfSweave to be version 1.2. This version will make some considerable changes to improve efficiency, namely
- Scrap the “old” externalization (\beginpgfgraphicnamed) in favor of the tikz external library (\tikzexternalize) which will allow for parallel compilation of external graphics
- Improve recognition of changes to plotting chunks for efficiency
- Fix centering of
\include‘d images and highlighted output
- Improve upon the package load time
- Spif up the command line interface with some new options